25 writing PLR articles, #6: presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All writing articles are of high quality, professionally written and come with private label rights. They come in the easy to use .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor.
The structure of the writing articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
– First line: title of article
– Rest: article body
This high quality private label rights product is prepared for direct and easy use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding writing content to your web site in minutes or dripping over time.
This product includes the writing articles:
– Copywriting Tips For You – Is It Time For A Copywriting Course (417 words)
– Copywriting Tips On The Internet (512 words)
– Copy Editing (570 words)
– Cosmopolitan Magazine Subscriptions, The History (346 words)
– Cover Letter For Accountants (725 words)
– Cover Letter Mistake #3: Call Me Because I WonӴ Call You (429 words)
– Cover Letter Writing And The Art Of Public Speech (340 words)
– Create The Bigger-than-life Character For Your Novel (700 words)
– Create Your Own Market For Independent Books (512 words)
– Creative Writing Ideas – How To Have Them (530 words)
– Creative Writing: Tips To Make Your Creative Written Work Sell (568 words)
– Cross Pens: As Gifts And Starting A Writing Career (565 words)
– Cross Pens: Putting Your Imagination Into Words (637 words)
– Custom Essays Writing Service (251 words)
– Deadline Management (406 words)
– Dealing With The Doubt Demon (610 words)
– Develop Your Memory (722 words)
– Did You Steal That Article? 3 Steps To Avoiding Plagiarism (449 words)
– Discount Gucci Bags, Authentic Gucci Handbags (321 words)
– Does It Summarize? (378 words)
– Don‘t Be An Expert, Be A Filter (secrets To Selling More Books) (1041 words)
– Don‘t Give Up On Writing That Novel (703 words)
– DonӴ Sell Yourself Short (423 words)
– Do Writing Groups Really Help? (344 words)
– Dusting Off A Dream: Writing Success At Any Age (414 words)
– Writing What You Want To Write: Personal Innovation (403 words)
This quality product includes 26 writing articles with a total of 13316 words. The average length is 512 words.
BONUS for 25 writing PLR articles, #6:
Find an overview file _index-of-writing-articles.diz, that
– lists the writing articles
– states their word counts and
– a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted writing articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 writing PLR articles, #6 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site about writing
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other writing articles
[yes] can be used as writing ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an writing ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative writing products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other quality products.
Visit http://plr.li for more high quality products with PLR
What is .diz? .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product AS-IS in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-writing-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used exclusively for publishable writing content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 writing PLR articles, #6 now!
Tags: writing cash