Its early in the morning and you have just finished creating another issue of your newsletter. It took you a few hours to write it, put it together, and make it ready to send out to your subscribers.
So you hit the Send button and watch as your newsletter goes to your subscribers mailboxes one by one.
Then you go to drink a cup of coffee and get some fresh air. After 10 minutes you come back and check your stats and see that 1,665 of your subscribers have opened and read your newsletter instantly.
Also you have received 13 thank-you emails from your loyal, happy subscribers thanking you for another helpful newsletter.
You are happy, but not surprised… because this is what happens every time you send a new issue.
Its all because of this: You have a successful newsletter.
Now Lets Come Back to the Real Time…
Wouldnt it be great if your newsletter would be like that?
The good news is that its possible.
Heres a fact: Success is NEVER by chance.
There is always a step by step formula to succeed in everything you want to do.
Creating a successful newsletters, like everything else, has a formula for success.
If you dont follow it, your newsletter will be just another newsletter that your subscribers will hit the Delete button and send it to their mailbox trash.
However if you follow the same formula that other highly successful newsletters are using, your subscribers will read your every newsletter issue, love it, and even recommend it to their friends.
* Includes Sales Page – Yes
* Includes Download Page – No
* Other Included Pages – None
* Notable Reseller Extras – None
* Resale Rights – Yes
* Master Resale Rights – Yes
* Private Label Rights – No
* Giveaway Rights – No
* Offered as a Bonus – Yes
* Full Product Copyrights – No
* Full Graphic Copyrights – No
* May Modify Product – Yes
* Packaged with Other Products – Yes
* Added to Paid Membership Websites – Yes
* Added to Free Membership Websites – No
* May Publish Offline – Yes
* May Sell on Auction Websites – Yes