he Beginners Guide to Home Buying is an ideal resource for those who recognize the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity staring them in the face, but who arent well-versed in the intricacies of home buying.
This guide was written with one goal in mind: To show the average Joe or Jane who wants to buy a home how to do properly during while the bargains are still available.
If you dont feel 100% prepared to purchase a home right now, you need a copy of The Beginners Guide to Home Buying. Its that simple.
I want you to play along with me for a moment.
Think about your life and where you are today.
Now, think about what owning a home could mean to you.
I want you to consider the advantages it would offer you financially.
I want you to think about the increased level of comfort and improved quality of life youd experience.
Think about what it would mean for your family.
Look, theres a reason why we all consider home ownership a cornerstone of the American Dream. Its life-changing and provides so many massive benefits.
There are people out there who are spending their days whining. Theyre talking about how bad the economy is and theyre complaining about the way home prices have plummeted. They claim the American Dream is dead.
Theyre wrong. They might be losing right now due to decisions they made before the bubble burst, but that doesnt mean you cant take advantage of these unique circumstances by buying a home for a fraction of what it was worth just a few years ago–and a fraction of what it will be worth in the future.
You can have your chunk of the American Dream. You just need to know how to grab it.
And thats what The Beginners Guide to Home Buying will give you.
Look at some of the things this great resource covers:
* Understanding your personal financial situation…
* Determining how much you can spend on a home…
* Realtors, real estate agents and real estate brokers–and what they can (and cant) do for you…
* Mortgages–how they really work and what it all means to you…
* Making an offer on a home and signing…
* Home inspections and appraisals…
* Homeowners insurance…
* How to close on a home…
* Comparing new homes, older homes and foreclosure properties…
* AND MORE!
* Includes Sales Page – Yes
* Includes Download Page – Yes
* Other Included Pages – None
* Notable Reseller Extras – PLR Articles (10), Promo Emails (5), PSD Graphics (source), Keywords List
* Resale Rights – Yes
* Master Resale Rights – Yes
* Private Label Rights – Yes (non-transferrable)
* Giveaway Rights – No
* Offered as a Bonus – Yes
* Full Product Copyrights – No
* Full Graphic Copyrights – No
* May Modify Product – Yes
* Packaged with Other Products – Yes
* Added to Paid Membership Websites – Yes
* Added to Free Membership Websites – No
* May Publish Offline – Yes
* May Sell on Auction Websites – Yes