The Beginners Guide To Setting Up A WordPress Blog Is The Ultimate Video Series For Those About To Venture Into The Powerful World Of WordPress Blogging And Site Creation.
This Eight Part Video Series Takes You By The Hand And Teaches You The A To Z's Of WordPress
WordPress has become one of the most popular blogging platforms. But not only that; it has become the platform of choice for many site designers. There are several reasons for this but the two most important reasons for it's popularity are:
– Search engines eat them up like candy. The WordPress platform is built to create search engine optimized pages. With the addition of plugins it becomes quite easy to dominate the search engines providing you do your research.
– There is no other blogging platform as flexible in both design and functionality. There are tens of thousands of free themes that you can use to change the look of your blog. There are also tens of thousands of plugins that can extend the functionality of a WordPress blog. The possibilities are almost endless.
The biggest misconception people have about WordPress is that it is difficult to set up and use. However nothing could be further from the truth. Over the years WordPress has been made much more intuitive for users and has a lot of automated functions. Once someone shows you the ins and outs you will be confident using it.
Here are just a few reasons that you should use the WordPress platform.:
– It is free to use
– It is extremely Powerful
– Unmatched flexibility
– Easy to change the look of your sites
– Lots of free plugins to extend functionality
… and tons more. I could go on and on!
WordPress is a very versatile platform as well. Besides creating blogs you can create squeeze pages, sales pages, content management systems, membership sites, online stores and so much more!
Once you have the basics down these are all easy to put in place using plugins, widgets and themes. As you can see once you learn the basics the sky is the limit! And that is why I put this video series together
Here Is Just Some Of What You Will Learn
– How to set up web hosting
– How to install WordPress on your server
– Changing the look of your site using themes
– Adding functionality by installing plugins
– Using pages, posts, categories and tags
– Using Widgets
– Using Menus
– Setting up a blog
– Setting up a site
– Setting up a lead capture page
… and lots more
I will show you exactly how to start using WordPress for all of your site design and blogging needs.
Don't wait – grab your copy now!
This Package Contains:
Videos Are Delivered in the following formats:
MP4 & Web Ready HTML 5 MP4 (mp4 videos with an integrated player)
3. PDF – Resources
[YES] May sell personal use rights
[YES] May be added to PAID membership sites with user license
[YES] May Resell on auction sites within the pricing guidelines
[YES] May be packaged with other PAID products
[YES] May be offered as a bonus with other PAID products
[YES] Will receive a sales page with graphics.
[NO] May be given away free
[NO] May be added to FREE membership sites
[NO] May sell master resale rights
[NO] May sell basic resale rights
[NO] May claim copyright
All products are sold as is,We do not guarantee that any form of financial success by using our
products and services. Results vary. Hard work, diligence, knowledge, enthusiasm and motivation
all play a vital role in your quest to make an income from your internet business,We do not
provide any support for the following, WordPress, PHP programming, html, webpage creation/editing,
graphics or information product creation/editing.
ebooklover/tradebit.com is not liable in any manner resulting from the use or misuse of this product.
Beginners Guide To WordPress with RR.