The Frauenkirche (in English, "Church of Our Lady") a church in Nuremberg, Germany stands on the eastern side of the main market (Hauptmarkt where you can find the famous Nuremberg gingerbread). It is bouth beautifull in day light and at night. An example of brick Gothic architecture, it was built on the initiative of Charles IV, Holy Roman Emperor between 1352 and 1362. The church contains many sculptures and numerous works of art from the Middle Ages.The Church is known as a "Hall Church" as it has two aisles and a tribune for an Emperor. In 1945, it was nearly destroyed in bomb attacks and needed to be restored, this was completed in 1955.
Technical characteristics of the picture are:
– it is available at the maximum size of 24,2 Mpix.(6016 x 4000 pix.; 50.94 x 33.87 cm; 20.0 x 13.3 inch) with excellent quality in 12,9 MB;
– it has an ISO of 800 with reduce noise, f/4;
– it's horizontal and vertical resolution is of 300 dpi.
The picture is royalty free commercial use. Purchased image doesn't have "copyright" label on. It can be resized at request.
Author: Daniela Temneanu