As an experienced email marketer who have been using emails to reach my subscribers for years, I spotted a huge difference in the trend. What used to work in 2006 no longer works today.
Then there were some not so obvious details I uncovered not too long ago myself yet influential to the email open and click through rates!
Based on testing and observing 9.2 million emails sent in the past 12 months, I had arrived at a conclusion that mass human behavior is predictable to a degree. Which means there are some things you can count on indefinitely…
Which also means there are approaches that produce predictable responses from email marketing!
You Will Discover Things Like:
* How to monetize from every email you send out (and why 'giving away content' is pure B.S. and the bane of email marketing, contrary to what the average marketer preaches to you!)
* What big Internet companies like Amazon and Groupon do to make massive profits from their email marketing campaigns (they just blast out p _ _ _ _ e _ _ _ _ _ one after another!)
* How to optimize your email subject line to boost your open rates!
* How to increase your call to action in your email body
* The best time of the day to send out your email! (Did you know that there are also times you're better off postponing your email campaigns, or you'd risk losing 35% of the responses if you had mailed out at a different time?)
* The best (and the worst) days of the week to send out your email! (This is TRULY SHOCKING… there are days that produce less than half the average responses from other days!)
* Open rate boosters and killers – how simple words can pull an extra +17% and even +12% increase… and avoid wrong words that can drag down your open rates by more than half!
* Click Through Rate boosters – like one nifty way increases your CTR by +19%! On the other hand, CTR killers include one popular but overlooked method that actually filters your email into other people's spam folders easily!
* Includes Sales Page – Yes
* Includes Download Page – Yes
* Other Included Pages – None
* Notable Reseller Extras – None
* Resale Rights – Yes
* Master Resale Rights – Yes
* Private Label Rights – No
* Giveaway Rights – Yes
* Offered as a Bonus – No
* Full Product Copyrights – No
* Full Graphic Copyrights – No
* May Modify Product – Yes
* Packaged with Other Products – Yes
* Added to Paid Membership Websites – Yes
* Added to Free Membership Websites – Yes
* May Publish Offline – Yes