Comes with three BONUSES!
Discover How to Create Your Own Websites Using All Free Tools!
Now you can create your own money grabbing website with free software and templates.
This 7-part video series shows you how.
Here is a summary of the video content:
– Video One – Introduction
– Video Two – Editing Your Pages
– Video Three – Working With Tables
– Video Four – CSS (Cascading Style Sheets)
– Video Five – Site Design Using CSS
– Video Six – Using Templates
– Video Seven – Publishing to the Internet
Don't worry if some of the terms are unfamiliar to you. By the time you get through the video series you will be an expert.
The video series shows you how to create s squeeze page. (Optin Page). We use this page to show you all of the features you need to use to create your pages. Later in the series we show you how to work with free templates.
About The Software:
No HTML knowledge is required. This is what is called a WYSIWYG editor. (What You See Is What You Get). It works much like a word processor. Although you can view the source and the tags created you do not have to concern yourself with them.
If you can use a simple word processor like Word pad or Word you can use this software. The software in combination with the video series makes it simple for anyone to create a great website!
Building the Perfect Sales Funnel – with Master Resell Rights:
In this report, you will learn:
* Why even the most experienced of marketers get stumped when it comes to building a sales funnel sometimes
* Why it is dangerous to be overconfident when you are developing new products and trying to put together a marketing plan for them
* The single worst mistake you can make when you are developing a new product to sell in this economic climate
* How to deal with the fact that almost everyone nowadays suffers from information overload and how that can make your business very difficult to get off the ground
* Why it is a mistake to be over focused only on what you are doing and ignore what your competition might be up to –particularly in terms of product development and online efficiency
* How to maximize your business profits at every single turn no matter what you are selling or offering as a service!
* The need for every online business to tow in targeted customers rather than just attract window surfers who will not pull out that credit card to buy!
* The importance of having a way to send your visitors to your website that does not cost an arm and a leg
* How to use paid advertising, such as Google Adwords, to attract targeted visitors to your site
* Why using Google Adwords is preferable to using less expensive pay per click programs
* How to promote your business for free by publishing keyword focused articles
* How to promote your business for free by launching videos on YouTube
* How to "borrow" traffic by getting into joint ventures with other marketers with similar operations or niches to your own
* How to determine what is more important to you when it comes to adverting and promotion- saving money or saving time?
* How to determine who are the most "expensive" customers for you and avoid wasting your time with them
* How to make complete strangers more aware of your website or business and convert them into loyal buyers
* How to put an automated system in place in your business so that first time customers are encouraged to return to your site to make a second purchase
* Why it is a mistake to think that you cannot afford the time or expense required to put together a system that constantly brings back return customers
* How exactly you can design a system that can squeeze every possible cent out of your customer starting with their first visit to your web page
* Why it is important for you to understand the basics of the Pareto Principle — also known as the "80/20 Rule "in some marketing circles!
* Why you should be applying every tool and resource at your disposal to keep your customers inside your "sales funnel" and minimize the possibility that they will escape from your site without buying!
* A thorough explanation of what the "funnel" looks like metaphorically along with easy to understand diagrams of it
* Why the widest part of the sales model funnel is one of the most important aspects of this type of business concept and why it symbolizes your future profits
* How to determine whether or not a potential customer is "inside your funnel" (a next to sure bet) or just outside of the "lip" and how to attract them inside and down to the bottom of the tube where they will metaphorically make that purchase!
* How to determine the "commitment" level of a customer to your business and decide whether or not they will buy
* How to "seed" the internet with items that might attract potential customers to visit your site
* How to get a browser on your website to get to a higher "level of commitment" to eventually purchase products from you
* How to use a subscriber's newsletter to determine or increase a customer's commitment to your business
* How to prequalify visitors to your site to create a flow of traffic into your sales funnel that can make you very rich
* How to get the "front end" of your site to attract only those customers who are truly interested in buying and get rid of window surfers who leech the power out of your site' bandwidth forever
* What persuasive copy based tricks and gimmicks to use to push your customers deeper into the sales funnel to increase their likelihood of buying from you
* The truth about how many times you will have to send a prospect an email before he or she will come back to your site to buy from you!
* How to set a price point that will guarantee that a customer will buy from you or return at a later date to buy from you
* How to present a suitably well tailored offer to each individual customer so they will buy
* How to catch a customer and convince them to make a purchase from you while he or she is still in "buying mode"
* How to upsell products to your visitors without annoying them
* How to completely automate your opt-in list and the emailing of offers and relieve yourself of a lot of unnecessary effort
* Where to find a good autoresponder and how to apply it to your business
* Advice on how much money, if any, to spend on an autoresponder
* The advantages and disadvantages of sending out email from your own ISP
* How to get around firewalls so that your sent information is not interpreted as spam by your customer's computer
* How to establish how far each person on your mailing list is willing to go when it comes to buying from you
* Where to find software that tells you how long a potential customer has spent time browsing on your site and how to make the most of their attention to what you have to offer
* How to create well written persuasive landing pages to attract buying customers
* How to find out how effective your landing pages are by taking a look at the Google Adwords Quality Score assessment tool
* Why it is absolutely crucial for you to have a site map in place
* Why it may be a better idea to simply ask potential prospects for their email address rather than try to bribe them to give it to you by offering a free gift or bonus report
* The importance of testing your landing pages before you launch your site
* How to get free video landing pages from Google to help market test any video customer "lures" on your site
* How to focus on the twenty percent of people who are willing to spend the most money on your products rather than those who will probably spend the least amount of money
To make the deal even sweeter for you, we are even including two unannounced bonuses with it! Only those who purchase this product from us would be able to get the bonuses at NO cost!
So what are you waiting for? Order today.
30-day money back guarantee!
In case you are not 100 percent satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us within 30 days of your purchase and we will refund every penny! No questions asked!