Starting a Membership Site is a PROVEN business modelone of the most reliable and profitable around. Now, if you know me at all, you know that I am a HUGE fan of membership sites.
As a matter of fact, many of the leading experts in online marketing have made an extremely significant portion of their income over the last few years by utilizing this very lucrative model!
Here are a few of the reasons I personally like this model
* Repetitive, residual income once signed up, the customer pays you repeatedly
* Content can be provided in bursts a bit at a time. This kind of content creation is easy to manage.
* A sense of urgency is easy to establish, keeping members engaged
It is, in a sense, a longer term relationship with a customer, leading to further opportunities
Okayso youre convinced you want to start a Membership Site.
Chances are, you already have some ideas as to how to set up the site, how to market it, and so on. Maybe you even have a few ideas as to the topic of your membership site. But youre always looking for more ideas and more ways to profit, right?
So whats with the u+ imagery above?
Do you remember grammar school? Man, I sure do. What a fun, hectic, confusing, and memorable time. Do you remember what the grading system was? When I was in school, the system changed a few times. Instead of grading individuals (this might upset someone)you just approved or disapproved of the work. u+, u, u- became the pass/fail marks. Whats that supposed to mean, anyway? Then there was the O, M, S, U system. Outstanding, Mastery, Satisfactory, Unsatisfactory. It was all really the same, right? A would be u+, or O, Bs Cs, failing gradesall the way down to U and u-. In some form or fashion, you either passed or failed. You always wanted that u+ mark, right?
Im here to tell youthis report is chock full of u+, A+, Outstanding material!
Ive put together 27 waiting to be blockbuster ideas for you to explore in constructing your membership site.
15 different business related ideasand 12 non-business related ideasyoure sure to find not only excellent ideas explicitly defined here that make tons of sense to you, but also some you never would have thought of, along with ideas that will take you down the path of enlightenment toward your own unique ideas that may stem from the brainstorming that produced this list.
Whewthat was a mouthful.
Im not just going to rattle off a list, either. Im dealing out real, actionable, specific ideas, along with plenty of tips, notes, and ways to implement them.
Quick examples in the business niche include, but are not limited to
* JV Partnerships
* EBay Marketing
* Starting a New Business
* From Sell a Little to Sell a Lot
* Getting on the Social Marketing Waveand thats just a small taste of what youll get!
* Includes Sales Page – Yes
* Includes Download Page – No
* Other Included Pages – None
* Notable Reseller Extras – None
* Resale Rights – Yes
* Master Resale Rights – Yes
* Private Label Rights – Yes
* Giveaway Rights – No
* Offered as a Bonus – Yes
* Full Product Copyrights – Yes
* Full Graphic Copyrights – Yes
* May Modify Product – Yes
* Packaged with Other Products – Yes
* Added to Paid Membership Websites – Yes
* Added to Free Membership Websites – No
* May Publish Offline – Yes
* May Sell on Auction Websites – Yes