Step by step guide shows you how to run your own successful webinar
The Beginner's Guide To Webinars With PLR
Videos,The Camtasia & Power Point File, MP3 Audio, Ebook,Reports, A Mindmap in PDF & Freemind Format & A Custom WordPress Minisite & eCover…..
The guide including 5 information-packed modules:
* Module 1: What is a webinar
* Module 2: What to expect at a webinar
* Module 3: What to expect at a recorded webinar
* Module 4: What are the types of webinars
* Module 5: What makes a good webinar
Plus these bonuses
WITH MASTER RESALE RIGHTS
"The Purple Cow Report: Adsense"
This report is a collection of the top Adsense resources. It reveals:
Secret leaked document: Googles Quality Assessment Guidelines for manual site reviews
Googles new Panda-friendly Best Practices For Laying Out Your Site and Your Ads
The best Adsense plugins and themes for WordPress
And much more
"The Purple Cow Report: Google +1"
On June 2, Google launched "Google +1" for websites. Some call it Google's version of Facebook's "Like" button. But it's much more because +1 will have an impact on search engine results and advertising.
* Privacy Concerns: +1's are public. Learn how to protect your privacy.
* Adding a +1 button to your WordPress blog… it was working for a while. Will this method start working again with the official launch?
* +1 as a factor in search engine rankings: It's going to happen, according to a Google engineer. Learn how it will work, including how analysis of other social networks will help combat fraud.
* +1 rankings for AdWords: Also going to happen, according to a second Google employee. But advertisers aren't ready. Can you take advantage of this?
* And much more
The Beginner's Guide to Webinars
Private Label Rights
These rights apply to the videos, PDF, powerpoint presentation, MP3's, and mindmap for The Beginner's Guide to Webinars.
[Yes] Can be sold
[Yes] Can be offered as a bonus
[Yes] Can be included in "free" membership sites
[Yes] Can be included in "paid" membership sites
[Yes] Can be combined with other offers
[Yes] Can be used to create a DVD or CD
[Yes] Can be given away free (See exceptions below)
[Yes] Can offer as a bonus
[Yes] Can be edited
[Yes] Can be used as a part of another product
[Yes] Can claim yourself as the author
[No] Can be used as free web content
[No] Can be given away as a standalone product on the Warrior Forum
[No] Can be given away in JV giveaways